No, you must be awarded/approved the jacket by your school sponsor/coach.
The Letter Jacket includes the award letter with the activity insert (baseball, band, FFA, etc.) and your first initial and last name INSIDE the pocket. If your school pays for your jacket, you will be responsible for paying for any sleeve patches and back name patches. If your school does not pay for your jacket, you will be responsible for paying for the jacket as well as your patches.
* A. Your Patches will already be sewn on your jacket when you receive it.
* B. Patches are sewn on before the jacket lining is sewn in, so you won’t see stitch marks.
* C. As your Official School Supplier, all Patches are manufactured with your school’s official mascot and color scheme.
No, your order must be in writing.
* A. Orders placed at in-school order taking session can be paid with cash, check (no temporary checks) or credit card.
* B. You can mail your check or money order in the envelope provided within 7 days of the order taking session at your school.
* C. Orders placed remotely through your sponsor/coach can be paid online by clicking on the “Make a Payment” link.
No. Letter Jackets are custom to the individual and must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
Normal delivery time for Letter Jackets is 8 to 10 weeks. All jackets are shipped directly to your school and are distributed by your coach or sponsor.
These will ship directly to your home address in approximately 4-6 weeks.
All orders are customized and designed by the customer. Therefore, returns and refunds are not offered. If there is a mistake or defect regarding your patches, please call our office for more information.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org